Carpet Cleaning Service Visit
There is hardly any you need to do to prepare for our Auckland Carpet Cleaning service. One and the only thing we ask is that you remove any fragile or valuable items from the room carpet cleaned. We will take care of moving furniture and other items the day we show up.
Our State of the Art large Truck-Mounted equipment utilises 80°C Hot Steam Kills and removes Coronaviruses, Bacteria, Dust mites, Allergens, Germs, and Pathogens.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning services 1987, superior truck-mounted equipment services remove more soil dirt viruses, germs, and allergens and provide eco-friendly carpet cleaning services to domestic and commercial customers South Auckland, North Shore, East, West Auckland. And the surrounding area.
You won’t believe how refreshed your carpets will look after a professional clean. Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning services state-of-the-art equipment cleans with five times the pressure of standard carpet cleaning equipment, removing dirt, dust and harmful allergens from deep within the fibres of your carpet.
Before the Carpet Cleaning Service Visit
As soon as we arrive, we will:
- Perform a pre-inspection of the rooms carpet cleaning, noting any heavily soiled dirt areas or traffic patterns.
- Go over the carpet cleaning service process with you and answer any questions you might have.
- Carefully move furniture in the rooms (except huge items. For example, pianos, china cabinets, entertainment armouries, and so on).
- We make sure that the pre-treat places of concern or stained areas are thoroughly clean.
- Clean the whole area using the Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning services 1987 exclusive hot steam extraction method.
- Use a deodoriser or protector if requested, and then groom the carpet.
- Move your furniture back to its original position, placing protective pads underneath.
Post-Carpet Cleaning Service Visit
Even though Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning services a powerful, truck-mounted vacuum system removes almost all of the dirt and moisture instantly, your carpet or upholstery may still be damp to touch.
- Making use of fans in any rooms cleaned. Likewise, turning your air conditioning system can help speed up drying time.
- Make sure to leave the protective pads under furniture legs. Any paper used with upholstered items in place until the carpet or furniture is completely dry prevents any colour transfer.
- You may walk on your carpet right after carpet cleaning, but avoid wearing dirty street shoes, as they may re-soil your carpet. Be especially careful when walking from wet carpeted areas onto non-carpeted areas to protect from slipping over.
If, perhaps for any reason, you are not satisfied with the carpet cleaning service performed, inform us within ten days of the cleaning, and we will be happy to deal with any worries you may have.
Auckland Carpet Cleaning Service
Firstly, we begin by removing all loose soil in the carpet using a powerful dry vacuum system. Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning services, then lightly spray the Carpet Cleaning complete cleaning solution onto the carpet. This solution is a mild cleaning solution that immediately penetrates each carpet fibre and starts breaking up the dirt trapped within.
In present times, it is very challenging to pick the right carpet cleaners. To select the right cleaning company, you need to choose the one with experience, skill, professionalism and commitment. We know that you only deserve a severe and intense company and the one that can live up to your high expectations.
We go over the carpet with a floor buffer that has specially designed absorbent pads on the bottom. The buffer weighs about 125kg, so as it spins, it gently flops the carpet fibre in every way possible.
We will wipe the soil from the top of the fibre down to the base away as the dirt collects on the absorbent pad.
We use both sides of the absorbent pad. Then when it is dirty, we use another clean place.
Next, we groom the carpet fibres all in one direction. The carpets will be dry in under an hour or four after we finish the process. The rug will stand up like it did when it was new. It will look, feel, and smell clean and fresh.
Get the best quality carpet cleaning Auckland Results, with the most significant performance truck mount equipment. We continue until the soil and moisture removed. We wash the dirty pads, so we are ready to go the next day. Steam ‘n’ Dry is the right cleaning company, and we will offer the services you need and send the expert carpet cleaners right away. We are cost-effective carpet cleaners in Auckland. We’re family-owned since 1987.
Get free disinfect sanitising service for good indoor health! We’re family-owned since 1987.
5 Star Online Carpet Cleaning Reviews
- Google Review
- No cowboys Reviews
- Trademe Reviews
- Steam ‘n’ Dry Reviews
- Yellow Pages Reviews
- Facebook Reviews
Our Carpet Cleaning Services
- Firm estimate with no hidden charges
- Bed Bug Control
- Wet Carpet Drying
- Pet Odour Removal
- Convenient, on-time appointments
- Specially trained technicians
- Carpet Cleaners
- Couch Cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Carpet Repairs
- Stain Removal
- Carpet Deodorant
- Stain-resistant protective coating available
- Disinfecting Clean
- Mattress Cleaner
- Flea Control
- Mould Clean Up
BY GRAEME STEPHENS · PUBLISHED 30/12/2014. UPDATED 11/05/2021