Carpet Care Tips for Your Carpets to Look Its Best
The ordinary hustle and bustle of everyday life can take its toll on your carpet. The following carpet care tips can help you to maintain your carpet’s appearance as well as to lengthen its life.
Between Carpet Cleaning
- Vacuum heavy traffic areas 2–3 times a week, and the rest of your carpet at least once a week.
- Use indoor and outdoor mats at each entrance to reduce the amount of dirt tracked into your home. Be sure to clean these periodically to ensure their utmost effectiveness.
- Keep a bottle of Professional Spot Remover on hand so you can treat spots and spills immediately, preventing today’s accidents from becoming tomorrow’s stains.
Tips in Carpet Care
If you take special care of your carpet in between professional steam cleans, you will be able to make it last longer. Here are some tips on how to protect and care for your carpets:
- Steam Cleaning
Having regular steam cleaning annually will keep your carpet looking brand new. Do you know that the average home in Auckland needs carpet cleaning services once or twice a year? It may be more depending on the traffic that it gets.
- Use furniture coasters
Furniture coasters help to minimise flooring or carpets dents that are caused by heavy furniture.
- Sun Protection
The sun can cause damage to your carpet and upholstery. Prolonged periods of direct sunlight should be avoided. Consider using curtains or blinds to block the sun’s harmful rays.
- Using Outdoor Mats& Rugs
Outdoor entrance mats are designed to remove dirt and debris from your shoes before you enter into your home. Using rugs will also prolong a carpet’s life so It would help if you place them in high traffic areas.
- Spot Cleaning
If you attend and clean spills immediately, lingering spots will have lesser chances of appearing. Therefore, no to less permanent damage.
- Daily Vacuuming
Vacuuming should be performed daily but if you’re so busy, you can vacuum once or twice a week. You can also delegate the tasks to another member of the family. Vacuuming will remove loose particles before they are embedded deep unto the carpet.
Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry is the right choice
At Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry, we believe that by hiring the right carpet steam cleaning company, you will be providing your family not only with a more clean environment but also healthier environment to live in.
Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry can take care of your carpet, rug, mattress and upholstery cleaning needs as well as emergency carpet cleaning.
Other services also include::
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Carpet Deodorant
- Stain-resistant protective coating available
- Flea Control
- Mould Clean Up
- Pest Control
- Repair Carpet Layers
- Inside Car Upholstery Cleaners
- Rug Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaners
- Couch Cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Carpet Repairs
- Disinfecting Clean
- Mattress Cleaner
- Bed Bug Control
- Wet Carpet Drying
- Pet Odour Removal
Carpet Cleaning Auckland Reviews
- Auckland Google Review
- Steam & Dry Carpet Cleaning no cowboys reviews
- Yellow Pages Reviews
- Facebook Reviews
- South Auckland Google Reviews
- West Auckland Google Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
- North Shore Google Reviews
- Hibiscus Coast Google Reviews
- Trademe Service Reviews